LICENSING IS AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS, INSTITUTIONS and BUSINESSES
DTP is an international brand. In addition to teacher training, we offer licensing of our programs to qualified institutions and individuals. Certified and licensed locations benefit from:
- Class guidelines and program support
- Materials and start-up assistance
- Research findings and updates
- Networking links to professionals in the field
- Marketing and business techniques
- Brand recognition and quality assurance
1. Review the types of licensing and determine which is most appropriate. Plan to discuss this as much as you need to with our director.
2. Contact DTP by email or phone and arrange to read and sign corresponding license (2 copies, one for you and one for DTP).
3. Pay appropriate fee.
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF LICENSES:
I. Trademark License for those who wish to use any or all of our tradenames (Total Pregnancy Fitness™, Dancing Thru Pregnancy®, Mom-Baby Fitness™, StrollerDance™) and teach programs that follow our time-tested guidelines for activity components and procedures. Individuals or small businesses may purchase a yearly trademark license. Teachers receive guidance to develop their own programs with safety and effectiveness, advice on how to run them on their own, and gain visibility and credibility through association with DTP, Inc. The Basic Certification (study guide & exam fees paid once only), Trademark Fee and Practicum are required. Consulting is extra.
- Study guide and exam: $319 per teacher. Discount for 10 or more teachers at once: $279 per teacher.
— Annual fee for Trademark use: $250.
— Practicum: no fee for first teacher; additional teachers: $25.
II. DTP® Corporate or Advanced License is only available to health care or fitness organizations such as hospitals or large fitness franchises that work closely with the DTP headquarters on development, procedures, marketing, and research. Basic Certification and Practicum are required for teachers. Advanced licensees agree to pay a one-time license fee plus quarterly royalties as a percentage of program proceeds.
— Study guide and exam: $319 per teacher.
— One-time license fee: $300. Plus quarterly royalties.
— Teacher training discounts and consulting fees: are discussed based on volume and needs.
For more information, e-mail: email@example.com
Or send mail to:
Dancing Thru Pregnancy, Inc.
Box 3083 Stony Creek
Branford, CT 06405